Monday, November 2, 2009


MONDAY !!!!!! I woke up with the mentality that Monday is a fresh start.. You know everyone is always saying "monday i will start" Yea well I've laready "started" but I felt a certain kind of refreshening this morning.. hmm I think its cause we changed the clocks.. I dont know but what ever it was made me have a kick ass time at the gym :)
Worked well since today was leg day !! Yep the dreaded leg day ... Is there anyone out there that enjoys working legs ?? I only enjoy leg day when the workout is OVER lol ----
started with 15 min on ellipticle and ended with 4 miles on r-bike
Leg press 140# 4 sets x 15 reps
machine squats 50# plus wieght of that damn machine 5 x 15
hamstring curls on machine single leg -- 30# 5 sets x 15 reps
Leg extension single legs 30# SLOW lifting 5 sets x 15 reps
Shit load of abs !! This was my light leg day -- my next day is thursday and there is alot of supersets with that AAAHHHHHH
I had alot of interest in the juice plus and the training today so I am just waiting for it to all come together.. *sigh* it all takes time.
Hope everyone had a good Monday -- I'm off to finish watching the Yankeeeess !!!
LET'S GO YANKEES !!!
ps THATS MY SON IN THE PIC --- he cooked dinner tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment