Sunday, November 29, 2009

The body AWAKES !!!


aaaahhhhhh I"M ALIVE !!!!!!! woop woop

I havent worked out in over a week due to my trip back home to see my family AND GRANDSON!!! Did I tell you about my grandson ?? New 1 month old grandson LOVE HIM!! OK enough of that !!

TIME TO GET SERIOUS !!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.. I know it was a good excuise for you to eat like shit !!! Carb overloads and a shit load of pies !! IF you have any left just toss it in the garbage before you start bitching next week that youve gained weight !! I say that with LOVE :)

I went to the gym this morning LA FITNESS -- very quiet there today -- I LIKE THAT !! Today was the wake my body up phase LOL Did 30 minutes of walking/running intervals on the treadmil.. I was running at 6.0 LOL that is huge for me I am not a runner -- ask my husband -- he says I run like Johnny Damon.. Whatever !! I ran and it felt damn good !! Then I got on the rowing machine for another 20 minutes .. aahhh worked out all the cricks in my body !! Now TOMORROW I can kick ASS !! My own of course :) Getting up early, posting on all my sites then I am out the door..

I will be having some exciting news to tell this week.. Have something awesome in the works that I cant wait to share :) ~~ haha its killin ya huh? want to know the secret ?? ummmmm NOPE !! you'll have to wait :)

to be continued ........................

www.fantacfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment