Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tabata Style

AAHHHHHH The journey continues >>>>>>>> Got up extra early today to meet with a client at 6:30am -- I love getting up early :) --- finished with her and came home and ate and off to the gym to do MY workout !!! I started with 5 miles on the r-bike to get "warmed up" .. I was actually watching the view but we'll call it a warm up ;)
I did my workout Tabata style --- The Tabata protocol is a high-intensity training regimen. A Tabata workout (also called a Tabata sequence) is an interval training cycle of 20 seconds of maximum intensity exercise, followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated without pause 8 times for a total of four minutes. So that all consisted of leg presses, leg extensions, squats, hamstring curl ect..... I've just started doing this Tabata style and I tell ya I LOVE it !! We'll see how my legs are tomorrow but I can tell you I may be complaining :)
I'm not 100% on things and I still feel the junk around my trunk so I have GOT to pick it up !!! CARDIO tomorrow !!
I'm still feeling tired due to my blood loss with my Colitis but good day today my external blood loss was at a minimum.. Doubling up on my Juice Plus+ so my intestines will heal faster. 9 days till I go back to CT to visit and I dont want to be dealing with health crap. and Lord knows I dont need to be on the plane having bathroom issues either.. *sigh*
OK off to get my rest and watch some Biggest Loser.
IF anyone is reading this - and I think some people are -- LEAVE ME A MESSAGE/COMMENT
Just say HI :)
Till tomorrow peeps.. DOnt let shit drag you down !! Take care of YOURSELF first !!

No comments:

Post a Comment