Monday, November 9, 2009

Excuses vs Obstacles ????

Give me a *woop wooop *** OK so for starters I DID NOT do the Burpee workout !! I did 5 and my body just couldnt do it... I've been really beat up with my Colitis and all that jumping was making me real light headed.. NOT an EXCUSE just an OBSTACLE !! I've been losing lots of blood these last 2 weeks so I have to go easy.. BUT I did get to the gym and do a chest/tricep workout !!! Hell I'm on fire ! I have got to get it done !! I could hardly lift the DB's I'm sooo weak so this week I will just use machines so I have the stability and wont drop a weight on my head lol Came home and took a nap and did some computer work. Had some Iron Soup for lunch ~~ I'll have to post that recipe cause it is really yummy !! Lots of beans, spinach and chicken.. Of course I have the farts now *wink*
~~ I had alot of thoughts today on excuses versus obstacles .. I hear so many excuses that woman make it drives me crazy. I think alot of the woman I hear making tons of excuses are just not ready to take the giant leap it takes to actually change your life. And ya know I guess thats ok ??? Or not ?? I know we all get busy with the kids,husband, animals, work ect .... Getting to a gym and stealing that hour out of your life MAY just be difficult. I get that ! Hey my kids were young and I shuffled them all over the place also.. I also dragged them to the gym and stuck them in the day care but hey thats just me.. When I did that I was vain ( I still am ) I wanted to look awesome so I did what I needed to do.. Of course if i was heavy and unhealthy I would definetly MAKE the time but thats just me.. We all have obstacles in life that are just unavoidable just PLEASE take care of yourselves!!
Speaking of which I am going to head off to get ready for bed and get my rest.. Early client tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment