Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kids are feeding me !!


OH HELL YEA !!! I know I did my job right .... My son made banana bread and my daughter is making a chicken and kidney bean salad for dinner. and rolls too but I dont eat bread so thats for them !! I LOVE when they make dinner..
So my ass hurts today :)
one legged leg presses definetly work so i'll be putting them into my routine a bit more. Got to the gym fairly early today.. Lots of "fake" ladies at the gym this morning.. Definetly California woman !! Fake boobs, nice tan, beautiful hair.. Felt a bit intimidating BUT I had better muscle tone then them !! nanananananananaa !!
I worked Delts, back & a little bt of Bi's ..
Shoulder press~~ Pullups ~ upright rows ~~ str8 arm pulldown ~~ bent over row ~~ seated cable row ~~ BB curl ~~ concentration curl ~~~
I had more on my list to do but dammit I am still not up to par yet and am just wiped OUT !!!
I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow morning.. I feel like i've had some changes and I just want to take a peek !! I can feel my shoulders rounding out and my friend said my biceps are looking good !! oh yea !!
Special shout out to my friend T ~~ she is doing a photo shoot next week and is busting her ass to look her best ~~ she doesnt have to bust too much cause she looks wonderful.. She was with me every step of the way for my competition last year and I like to think I am cheering her on enough to pay her back !!
GO T !!!

Another special shout out to my step son and his wife on Veterans Day ~~ My son Randy is Army retired and his wife Steph who is pregnant is on active duty !! Thank you for your bravery ~~ I LOVE you and am proud of both of you {{{ BIG HUG }}}

No comments:

Post a Comment