Sunday, November 8, 2009

HOLLA !!! Patti's BACK !!!


WWooohooooo * BIG sigh* That was one helluva week :) No sweat though thats what happens in a womans life.. Shit knocks ya down and ya got to get back up and get back at it !!!! Thats what I did today -- GOT BACK UP :)
Got up early 5am to go see a client at 6:30 to discuss training. She wants me to train her :) ~~ Hell yea GO PATTI woop woop -- So i'll be training her 3 times a week @ 6:30 am which is great for me because I LOVE to get up early and get out and start my day.. Although of course its now only 6:30pm and i've been ready for bed since 5 !! When this time changes it kills me because darkness means bedtime to me LOL So anyways after my client meetup I shot over to my bootcamp -- 2 girls showed today -- my beginner diehards -- i love them !! They mean business and WANT changes.. LOVE to work with woman like that !! Hammered them for an hour then went home to have some breakfast for me :) -- bullshit on the evil computer than off to the gym for ME TIME !!! Today was back day.. Did a shitload of pullups and I'm feelin it now -- all kinds of rows.. one arm, two arm, high row, low row, swing low sweet chariot LOL remember that song LOL I'm watching The Lawrence Welk show right now hahahaha I'm such a 70's girl.. This show was great !!! Ok so back to my workout !! I get side tracked --- my mind is always wondering.. Got my shoulders done and also threw in some biceps -- was beat by the time the biceps came along so i only did a couple.. Just enough to show (mentally) the young guys next to me that I can lift more than them :) BOOYA !!
I posted the BURPEE workout I want EVERYONE to do tomorrow :) ~~ I'm doing it first thing in the morning. I'll time it to see how long it takes.. I'm picturing my dogs leaping on me while I do it so I may have to put them in the pen.. Pup is in the humping stage so we dont want any funny business while i'm down ~~~ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh Patti you dirty girl !!
Ok i'm off to finish watching Lawrence and throw some wrinkle cream on to preserve my over 40 face :)
HUGS to ya !! Kick ass and be HEALTHY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment