Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday schmoliday


I dont mean to be the holiday party pooper but UGH!!! I have no use for them these days... I think after all these years my grinch of a husband has rubbed off on me !! DAMN !! But hey we cooked our Turkey and made our carbs and all sat at one table to eat them then went on our merry way LOL It was very nice cause really you dont see us all in the hosue at one time together so I will cherish it. Took a pic as a reminder that we CAN all get together LOL


Now I have to get thru christmas.. Now that the kids are older ( youngest is 19) and the gig is up on the whole Santa thing its harder and harder to try to figure out how to make Christmas special ??? ANY ideas on what to do when your kids are older ??? I"M NOT buying them shit for the sake of buying them stuff so this year we are spending the day at Disney Land. I'm sure we are going to have a blast so I really look foward to it. Plus Glenn ( husband) has NEVER gone to Disney before *gasp*

DId my booth at the Market today -- signed up one person for the Juice Plus and sold some cassettes of the Enlyten but NO interest in training.. *sigh* ALOT of mexicans today and culturally they do NOT work out.. They are a fat unhealthy mexican bunch here and I dont say that in a mean way so if your mexican DO NOT send me hate mail LOL I need to have a bilingual partner so I can break thru the bearier..

OK i have the tv to myself so I am going to go watch my Sons of Anarchy from Tuesday :) If youve never watched that show check it out !! Hard core so becareful NO KIDS!!

Hope all you nuts that went shopping today had a great time :)

GYM TOMORROW !!!! gonna kill myself int he gym this week !!! Should have the energy with all the carbs i've eaten LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment