Thursday, November 5, 2009

Transforming into a monster !!

Yep thats the only kinda transformation I'm doing today ~~~ ROAR !!!! Patti scary monster !! Yep it's period time !! I should have known it was coming because my daughter Ashley has hers --- why do woman who live together get on the same cycle ?? I'l have to research that !! Like we really need two woman in excruciating pain bitchy as ever fighting over the last container of ice cream ?? Really who needs this SHIT !! I'll tell ya I went on birth control a few years ago cause my periods were getting heavy and I was having cramps like a 16yr old.. I told the Dr why do I need this shit give me something to STOP it !! So she put me on the pill LOL She might have been scared of me I was on the rag that day !! So on the pill I was for 2 1/2 yrs HELL YEA !! not a drop of blood, not a single cramp and NO mood swings and Glenn got to get laid anytime during the month * wink* well *cough cough* not anytime -- who's kidding who LOL Well I recently went off due to insurance bullshit and not wanting to pay the $60 a month for the pill... I'm rethinking that NOW as I sit here in pain ! *sigh* So some people may think this is a good excuse to NOT workout !! Well hell yea its the perfect excuse ~ This is where I talk about having some kind of balance in your life.. I work out all the time -- well I am now! So when I get to a point like this I can slack off for three days .. I know I know the "experts" will tell you this is THE perfect time for working out ! It really is.. Hormones are raging and you have more strength blah blah blah shut the fuck up.. I'm in pain !! :)
So my thinking is while I'm not working out I better be making strides in some area of my life... So yesterday I gained 2 training clients :) YAY!! Today I swept the floor LOL hey the cleaning lady is on a every other week schedule I cant have the dog hair floating around for two weeks
So tonight I am making turkey tacos -- my way of period cheating without really cheating.. For me it will really be a turkey taco salad which I get sooo addicted to. Taco Bell be gone my way is SOOOOOO much better YUM!! Keep it healthy if your not working out !! I'm not throwing ALL my hard work out the flipping window !!

OK ladies i'm gonna go lay on the couch and moan and for all of you that work out during your periods (((( BIG HUG ))))) I'm proud of ya MUAH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment