Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting READY !!

HELLO !!!! I have been MIA for a few days -- sorry to those who run to my blog daily HAHA yea IF !! I've had LOTS of clients and have been running alot of vendor booths over the weekend... FUN FUN FUN !!!

Soooooo i'm a slug today :) and proud of it LOL I have been so incredibly busy that today is actually a down time day !! I had a client at 6:30 am and I didnt even take a shower OR put on my makeup to go there LOL thats a huge risk for me LOL i NEVER go out without makeup and that is to just protect the public :)

I am leaving to go to CT on thursday early morning so if you dont hear from me that is why :) ~~ Going to visit our grandbaby !! YAY!

Have to finish getting organized today for my trip .. Its half business ( had to try and write this trip off LOL ) I am distributors for both Juice Plus
( fantacfitness4juiceplus.com) and Enlyten ( enlyten.com/pattiskok) and there are some peope interested back home on becoming distributors for these companies so I have to get together some things !! I'll pack at the last minute *wink*

NO gym today and to be honest I probably should just commit to taking this week off since I know I may not get there and my mind is not in the game at all for workouts .. This way I will not feel guilty when I dont get there.. In the meantime I WILL commit to reining in the eats so all will not be lost !! good thinkin Patti :)

OK i'm off to organize some things.. mainly my desk -- i should take a pic of it YIKES !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment