Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ready to bust out the muscle :)

HELLO !!!!!
man I feel like i've been gone for sooo long --- We just got back from our trip back home to Connecticut.. We went to go visit our NEW grandson Austin !! LOVE HIM !! He slept most of the time so he was easy -- can't wait till he is smiling and crawling !!! oh gosh darnit I love him !! We have another grandson being born January 20 so we are busy grandparents :)

OK moving on >>>>>>>>>>>>> I took all last week off from the gym so tomorrow starts my new kick ass holiday workouts !!! My body is nice and relaxed and ready to roll .. Starting a new 4 week program where I am going to just blow out some serious cardio, heavy weight lifting and serious eating.. FULL FORCE !! NO EXCUSES !! I'm soo ready to get my body in serious shape. Obstacle will be it is during the holiday season but hey my kids are older and I am not really "doing" the holidays ???? yea i say THAT every year !! I've usually always worked out during the holiday season but this time I will be very focused and will be pushing myself to the breaking point :)

Going to retake my measurements tomorow.. 5 days earlier than expected but I want to get it out of the way.. Hopefully I have seen SOME kind of changes within this last month !! I feel like I have so thats a step in the right direction..

Sent some tshirts in to have more shirts made for FantaC Fitness so if anyone wants to order one just let me know :) Also getting geared up for the new year and will be coming out with some serious programs !!! SO message me right away cause I get busy starting the new year :)

Thats all folks ~~ I'll be back tomorrow with my measurements and workout -- till then keep your hand out of the cookie jar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment