Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gettin it all done early !!


** wohooo GO PATTI !!! Got up this morning -- very early I may say !! This time change is getting me up early which I actually like. I've always been an early riser.. Limited my time on the computer this morning.. I checked emails and facebook and i was GONE !!! The computer is having a habit of controlling me LOL I know its happening to you to cause I see what everyone is doing on facebook... mafia wars, farmtown, sparkle.. UGH what crap !!! I cant do all that mind game bullshit -- and If your spending your time with that and your health is shit i think you should really reconsider.. You aint getting any younger sweetie LOL
OK so gym time :) First off my breakfast was yogurt with oatmeal in it.. I like my yogurt kind of room temp so I take it out when I wake up put it in a mug and put my natural oatmeal in it.. wait till it cools off LOL then by that time the oats are softer and YUM!! Gulped down a protein shake with that.. NO eggs today -- other than the fact that we had NONE I also noticed that alot of eggs tend to bloat me -- Yes I did an experiment with that... So I limit how many I eat now... :)
OK so back to the gym -- warmed up with 10 minutes of rowing.. I love to row but put me on the open waters and i'm good for HOURS.. put me on a machine and i just look around and get bored quikly !! Worked back, shoulders and biceps
1 arm DB row 35#'s ~~ pulldowns 60# pulldown and HOLD!! --- seated cable rows 60# with HOLDS -- Overhead cable shoulder raises 15# kept it light due to rotary issue ~ front and side raises.. OH MAN those shoulders were poppin !! pics above.. hey they popped alot better at the gym that pic was 1 1/2 hrs later lol
finished with 4 sets of cable curls at 30# SLOW !!! also did the oblique twisty machine ??? i dont know the correct name but damn I love that machine :) Its my new toy since we didnt have that back home.. YAY! Lunch is stuffed peppers that we had last night and string beans and sw potato baby food LOL yes its cheaper than the sweet potato and i eat alot of them -- dont judge me LOL
So thats my day so far and its only noon -- I feel like I did a whole days worth already -- thats what happens when you get up early...
OK peeps BE HEALTHY !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment