Saturday, November 7, 2009

Beach Day !!!


I'M BACK !!!!!!! * BIG sigh* After a box of tampons & a tub of mint ice cream I am geared up towards the coming week !!! This was a tough period -- but we dont need to get into that AGAIN !! Got up early today and went to Huntington Beach with the dogs.. It's the first time we went so we were a little nervous but the dogs were awesome and had sooooo much fun.. Pup is right now passed out under my desk YAY!!
I got the chance to really do some nice walking on the beach -- good workout walking barefoot in tons of sand :) The beach is about 45 min from our house so its something we can do often.. LOVE IT !!!
I keep going back and forth in my mind on if we should stay here in Cali or go back home to Ct ??? I have to remember the reason why i wanted to come to Cali was to HAVE A LIFE.. In CT we would be in the house from October to April because of the damn cold @!!! I hate it.. But now today going to the beach on what Nov 7th... aaahhhh gotta love it :)
Tomorow I have to go train someone at their house @ 6:30 am and then I have Bootcamp session at 8am.. THEN I am off to the gym myself to start my week of kick ass workouts !!! Heavy lifting, supersets, dropsets you name it IT is getting done !! Serious shit this week.. I have a whole week to catch up on and my body is ready AND pumped !!! Hormones are very ready for this ..
So there for I should have a serious night of good sleep so i'm going to go have my nightly tea and start hunkering down !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52qvGLaTDZY
Made a video at beach today.. thought i'd share :)
<

No comments:

Post a Comment