Friday, October 30, 2009


Hello Ladies !!!!
Today is a lesson learned in Nutrition ... YOU NEED TO EAT !!!! I woke up this morning at 6:00 to get ready for the farmers market... I DID NOT plan my meals today .. I dont know what I was thinking. Did i think food was going to just show up ??? So at 7am I had a granola bar -- yea I was smart enough to take that. I stayed at the farmers market til noon then had to meet a potential client at 12:30 ( that I signed on to train) Ran to store to get hubby rolls since he was grilling sausages. We bought them the other day and they HAD to be cooked today. So I ate a grinder when I got home and had a small candy after.. Well let me tell ya how I feel with all this wonderful eating >>> EXHAUSTED !!! My eyes are almost closing.. I have hypoglycemia and I can feel my blood sugar level !!!! No wonder woman want a nap at about this time... It was about 2ish when I really started to feel like crap !!! I took some Juice Plus gummies a little while ago to get something in me now I'm going to go get some food together because we have another vendor booth tonight at an elementary school.. So moral of the story is if your feeling like SHIT you might as well take a look at what youve eaten that day ????????

No comments:

Post a Comment