Thursday, October 29, 2009


OH HELL YEA !!! WOrkout is done !!! Finally got there at 10:30 -- totally goofed off this morning, have to manage my mornings a bit better. But hey I got there and thats all that matters.. Worked chest -- incline DB presses, Flat bench DB presses, Pec Dec -- really got a good stretch in!! I dont know whats going on with this shoulder but i'm convinced I have some kind of tear in my rotary cuff and I think it stems back when I was working at the gym we owned back home and thats going back a while.. But I push through the pain but keep it in mind also.. HAVE GOT to listen to your body !! Right now I feel like I can push the button a bit with it so we will see what happens !!!

PATTI's PET PEEVE !!! I love facebook really I do -- maybe cause i'm kinda nosy LOL I get to see whats going on in peoples lives and ya know I like that !! I dont know it might be cause my mission is to change womans lives.. I feel like I am on my own womans movement which leads to me to my PET PEAVE :) STOP getting sick !!! I dont know but in the last month all I hear about is -- I'm tired, my back hurts, i have a sinus infection, I have cramps, I'm still sleepy even though i slept 10hrs last night UGH AARGGGGG !!! Come on ladies for real.. Now I dont know maybe I take my good health for granted but then again I do take care of my damn self !!

I'm not saying you have to get in the gym like I do and bust your asses or eat as perfect as I do LOL ok I dont eat that perfect hahahah But oh man please go back and listen to yourselves.. PLEASE get healthy... eat correctly -- GET MOVING !! Do something !! We as woman take care of soooo many people.. We have our own family, husbands, kids and animals and now alot of people are taking care of thier parents.. Well shit woman we cant do that if we are not healthy ourselves and they cant do it themselves thats why its our damn JOB !!! Now this may sound mean but I want you to look at your family --- is your husband carrying a gut ? are your kids a bit chubby or down right fat? are they sick more than we like ?? Is your DOG a bit heavy ??? Well who's takin care of them ??? hmmmmm

OK i may regret writing that and please dont slam me with hate mail just take a look at the big picture ... ANd before you ask.. Yes my kids are thin and healthy and NEVER sick and my husband does have a tiny gut but that is cause he hords snacks in the garage LOL

Luv YA all I truly do ---- hugs to a healthier lifestyle !!!! We can do it !!!

2 comments:

  1. thats for sure just get up and move and then it becomes second nature its an awesome feeling and i have to thank patti for that thank you pretty lady

    ReplyDelete