Monday, October 26, 2009

Pics & Measurements * oh my**


OH GOD I want to hurl !!! So yea I took my pics and my measurements... I have to tell you I took front and side view and no fuckin lie when I went to take the rear view my camera broke LOL THATS got to tell you something... My face just dropped !! I was settin the timer, running thru the damn dogs to get to my spot before the camera went off and on the last final rear view pic NOTHING !! WHAT >??^%&&** eh screw it I'll do that next time right ? Turns out the battery went :) ~~ What a relief that would have thrown me into a bowl of ice cream for sure !!

So I gave up anyway so tomorrow I will take that rear view pic and weigh myself.. I already ate and I like to do it right on waking up :) hey works for me all right ?! So let me just say the pics I took are all ME -- no sucking in or standing up straight to lose that 5lbs :) -- I never walk around standing straight so I didnt want to do it in the pic -- sure it wouldve "looked" better but its not real and thats what this is all about !!! BLAH !!! barf **

OK on to measurements *** drum roll *****

waist ---- 32 inches

hips --- 38 in

thigh 6in above knee -- 17 in 12' above knee -- 21 1/2 ** hear Patti scream**

Shoulders ---- 40'

Chest (with bra) 34' * trust me I dont even want to measure without bra -- hell i dont even like to see me without bra !! Reason #1 why I dont like to be on top during sex -- honestly have you ever looked down at yourself while on top ** another scream ***

Biceps --- 12'

Ok whew i got it done -- thats out of the way and now I can just start fixing this !!

Now some people have said to me you look good.. well hey thanks but FOR ME i dont look good.. I have a vision of myself and it is FIT and MUSCULAR and HEALTHY and that is what I am aiming for .. My body fat -- which I will humiliate myself and ask someone to take at the gym today is HIGH ... always has been.. Even when I competed my body fat was high >>>>?? I'll eventually figure that out!

So my plan this morning was to get to the gym first thing but honestly the computer got the best of me !!! Damn this square box on my desk... Facebook gets me everytime -- 2 email accounts takes time :) I should downsize but hey I like my computer time.. Any way I have to go see about a new client this morning.. Woman wants me to train her and her niece at their house and I have to meet them at 11:00 and truthfully I didnt want to rush my workout :)

Thats it from me -- Make it real people !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment