Wednesday, October 28, 2009


OK confession !!! I did NOT go to the gym today :( yea I know I suck !! But hey it was business and a little bit of screwing around on the computer ~~ Damn facebook !! But hey a good friend from back in nY found us and requested our friendship and I was sooo excited about that !! Its a couple who me and glenn just love so much -- they are a blast! But life gets in the way and you dont see them often and now that we're all the way over here in CA we'll never see them :(

Thank God for FACEBOOK :)

So this morning I was busy with my Juice Plus+ business.. I'm so excited to be putting in soo many orders these last couple days. Fruits/veggies in a capsule.. You cant go wrong -- hey I know I dont eat all my fruits and veggies , hell i havent had any yet today except for my juice plus capsules !! Thats pretty much why I went on them in the first place LOL

Check out my site if your interested :)


So I have a busy day today --- I have new clients today at 1:00 and then my softballs girls at 3:00 and then finally the halloween party for our networking group.. I'm going as a YANKEE LOL they dont care for the yankees here :)

Ok I'm out !!!! MOVE your asses people your not getting any healthier sitting at the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment