Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Diary continues.....


Dear Diary

hahahahahaha yea thats what this feels like :) I forgot where I left off but yesterday after the devestation of taking measurements and pics I went to the gym and kicked ASS !!!! Worked legs and ended doing 10 miles on the bike... I love bike riding !! Today I took the dreaded Back picture **BLAH ! I cropped it to show the shit hanging over my bathing suit bottoms... I dont know where that came from ! At least the camera didnt break :) I have to say I love that bathing suit -- weird design and i'm not usually a "green" girl but it has a more sporty california look and hey since i'm here I want to fit in :) LOL I fit into it last year quite perfectly I must say so thats my plan to get into for next summer !! Soooo off to the gym very early this morning --well ok not that early it was 9:30 LOL but i went and did back, shoulders, and biceps.. SHAZAM !! my biceps were POPPIN !!! I ended with bikin 5 miles -- took 19 min.. granny ride -- tomorrow i will pick it up a bit !! I love workin all body parts except for legs !! aww poor legs why do people hate working them so much ? and why does it hurt sooo much afterwards I mean hell we carry our fat asses around on them everyday ??????????????

OK diary I'm heading out -- got to get my wrinkle cream in action and head off to sleep :) yea so ok its only 7:30 I have no life ok I go to bed early LOL :)
to be continued .........

No comments:

Post a Comment