Thursday, January 14, 2010

what an awesome day !!!

Aawww SHIT !! Patti in the house !! That is POWERHOUSE !! I have been busting ASS all week !! Awesome leg workout which lead me to have a limp for a few days !!
Leg Extensions 5 sets x 20 reps
Lying leg curls 4 sets x 15-20 reps
seated leg curls 4 x 15-20
Then one giant death set
Leg press >> squat >>> walking lunges oooowwwwwwww shoot me now !
finish with 3 sets of 30 crunches and same on leg raises.. aaaahhhhh feels good

Today was.....
assisted pullups 4 x 15
lat pull downs 3 x 15
1 arm row 3 x 12 35 # DB's :)
DB Bicep curls 2 x 12
cable bicep curl 3 x 15
cable hammer curl with rope 4 x 15

going to do my cardio today after my 4:00 client :) Starting my Lipotropic Plus so I can get the best possible results !! I'm really excited at how my body is responding to my workouts this week. It really does remember !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment