Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dear Diary,


Dear Diary LOL,
i've been suckin at posting this week because I just have this nagging bug in me that wont hit me full force and just wants to linger and torture me !! Going strong and working out just going easy on cardio as my head feels like it weights 30 lbs !! SO Wednesday I did a back workout and Thursday I did a chest and tri workout -- or was it the other way around ??? hmmm either way it got done.. cant remember back workout - I have to get my workout journal and start writing it all down.. I focus much better when I write it down and can go back to my notes.. But chest day was awesome.. I hope I get my strength back fast cause benching with 20# DB is horrible for my self esteem !! I want my 35's back ! I did incline DB bench press, Flat bench press, cable crossovers ( felt sooooo good) I did 5 sets of 12 of each.. nice and slow,focus on form and hoping my body was waking up and saying "hey I remember this " triceps were ALOT of pushdowns and dips -- they give me the best definition so right now I'm going with what works to pump me back up LOL
Eats are getting better and more on track.. Eggs and oatmeal for breakfast with my oranges fresh of the tree in my backyard -- gotta love that!! Lunches have been chicken and veggies, and dinner pretty much the same right now... with some fish thrown in... This week is more focus on the food.. Of course I need to write it out so I can follow.. Snacks have been protein shakes as that is just easy for me now.. I'm sure I'm not telling you everything but once I get it all written out it will be much easier fo me to transfer it here.. Bear with me :)
So yesterday I took a girl I met thru a Cafemom site to LA Fitness to workout..(thats whos pic is above LOL) I love meeting people on the internet and getting together in person ... I have met alot of woman so far.. So I went to the gym with this young girl Nicole and her friend ummm cant remember her name??? We did back (again for me) and biceps... I'm hoping I gave Nicole a good workout and she is nice and sore today.. I got alot of pullups in so I was happy about that.. LOVE my pullups !! SO thats it now it is rest time for the weekend.. Eating healthy and drinking lots of water, taking extra Juice Plus+ so I can get rid of whatever bug is running rampant thru me !!
Off to show my hunny the new gym I'm training at and go walk around the mall for a bit then its home to do my 5K walk/run with the dogs woohoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment