Thursday, January 7, 2010

Transformation is IN PROGRESS !!



Hello PEOPLE !!!! OK the holiday bullshit for me and YOU are over !! whew we survived.. Have you thrown out all the shitty foods yet ??? I have I'm all cleared out !! I've got a shit load of chicken, oatmeal, fish, VEGGIES VEGGIE AND MORE VEGGIES !!!!! along with tuna, eggs, protein shakes and all my other supps !! I try to always update on the supplements I'm taking and as most of you know I have my own line of supplements and whats in the store is pretty much what I take !! SO GO check it out here !! Also my favorite supplement is the Juice Plus+ -- that I support and endorce with a passion.. YOU NEED YOUR FRIGGEN VEGGIES !!! and even though I eat alot I still dont/cant get in the amount that I need.

OK so enough of the little stuff --- we need to get SERIOUS !!! TRANSFORMATION is moving FOWARD !! I got started a bit back and I will call that my test drive cause NOW is the time !! Beginnning of the year -- even though I am sooo not the resolution type of girl --- I figure hey why not right ??

So I started Personal Training at California Athletic Club -- which seems like its going to work out very well for me !! Not like other pretty pretty gyms !! its good ol school kinda shit and thats sooooo me !!

Today after my clients I worked on ME ! Chest and Tris !! I took my time and went nice and slow and still got in my one hour of serious training.. Incline bench press, flat bench press, cable crossovers ( felt sooo good) and some DB Flys ..ALOT of rope extensions and dips for my tris and finished with 20 min incline treadmil.. Though my weights are a bit low -- lost alot of strength over this past year of my experiment !! But all is good the body remembers !! I'm on my way to get my body BACK !!

So for those of you who are "new" following me --- that is IF there is anyone following me ?? HELLO ?? hmmm ok well anyway I did my first Figure competition Nov 08 and won 3rd place.. After the comp life kinda did a little nose dive for a bit and I hadnt done any training all of 09 *gasp* So my personal experiment was for the whole year of 09 NOT to work out and just eat like a "normal" american.. Yea well ummm thanks America because I gained 15-20 POUNDS !! Sooo now 2010 is my live transformation for woman of ALL ages to see that getting fit and maybe beyond fit IS a do-able thing even when you have a family, job and all the bullshit that goes with it!!
So as of this very second you will be reading what I eat, how I workout, how/when I do cardio and pretty much hear me bitch, complain, struggle and ENJOY the step by step process -- I have the same struggles as everyone else.. My kids are older granted but I have a husband ( need i say more * wink* ) dogs, bills, job, stress and 5 adult kids ( 2 who are living with me ) who still WANT things from me and 2 grandchildren :) So whoever wants to jump aboard and join me and transform YOUR one body and life --come on!! I always like company !!

No comments:

Post a Comment