Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pattis Audition ** YAY!!!


Woohooooo I did something I would NEVER do in my life !! I auditioned for a tv show You got the Look !!! Now for those who dont know what it is --- Its a reality show with woman over 35 who live in a house together and compete to become the next model with Wilhemenia Modeling Agency.. Hell we all dreamed of being a model..?? Well I did think about it once or twice since birth but what got me to actually do it was I found the add for the Audition on craigslist and thought well hell why not ??!! I've been trying to change my way of thinking and get out of my comfort zone lately so what other way huh ??!!! LOL Do I think I'm good enough or will win ?? NO but hey who knows right ?? DId I do it for anyone else ? HELL NO ! I dont give two shits what people think I'm working on the "new" me :) This is part of self growth.. So anyways..... it was interesting to see who goes to these things and let me tell you EVERYONE goes !!! Ugly, plain, pretty, hoochies who I thought were a street walker ?? they all go!! It was fun and my daughter went with me !! She is such a great supporter !! I love her she is the best !!! xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment