Monday, December 7, 2009


HELLO ladies !!!! OMG I cant tell you how much I HATE the weather.. UGH!! rain rain and more flippin rain !!! Now I can see why people wouldnt head to the gym today cause who the hell wants to go out in this shit !! Oh trust me I lingered at home trying to blow it off as much as possible but come around 2 I finally guilted my ass into going LOL and i'm glad I went !!!! I drank my protein before hand -- wasnt the pro at eating today , nothing bad just hardly anything. Yea I know better !! I'm so glad I have my line of supplements because now I have everything right at my fingertips and NO EXCUSES !! Check us out and ask if you need any advice on what to take.. Now i'll have to tell you this is top grade shit -- the best of the best !! Its the only way I live -- AT THE TOP !!
http://fantac.fitprostore.com/

So today I worked Chest,tris, shoulders and calves !! I feel so good !!! The benches were full so I had to use some of the chest machines and I really hate them but I think they wore me out ??? hmmm but as soon as I saw a bench free I ran to it.. I ran like a mad woman as soon as the guy got off think i scared the crap out of him LOL I like my old gym better --- I cant get my mojo going in this one.. May switch and get a free week somewhere and see if I like better..

OK thats all I got -- Bought some chicken at Costco so gonna go figure what I'm having with it ?? hmmm veggies ? veggies ? or veggies? Yep think I'll have some veggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment